Hi all!
Ok I do not know how many of you have use m.facebook on your phones!
So I was wondering could you set that link on the phone and then when you go to
it on your Mac you should be ok!
If this is one of those things that change back after logging out!
Then that wouldn't be much help either!
But if this works and it stays in place try it!
Colin