On the first night that I encountered the big change with FaceBook I got lucky
and noticed the having trouble go to the nontouch site link.  So, it works as
it used to for me.

Someone posted a suggestion for the busy busy busy problem and it has worked
wonderfully for me and in fact I prefer to do it this way because I can much
easier go back to the place where I left off.  I was doing the turning VO on
and off again but that was extremely frustrating for me.  So, what I do now is
when I'm on a link be it to comment or see more stories, I access the context
menu and select open in new window.  Then I add my comment or read the page.
When I'm done with that window, I simply close it.  This works great when I
just want to make a quick comment and after I close the window I am back where
I left off on the last page of posts I was reading.  As far as the "like"
button I just vo space that since I do not need to go to a new page.

Have a super day and I hope you all can find the "nontouch" link.  Have you all
tried the item chooser and seeing if VO can find that link and navigate to it?

Christina