personally, I set my iMac and any computer for that, to never auto shut down,
but turn the monitor off at 10 minutes as well as the hard dribes to sleep when
possible.

I do not bother with screen saveers etc.

Regards,

Neil Barnfather

Talks List Administrator
Twitter @neilbarnfather

TalkNav is a Nuance, Code Factory and Sendero dealer, for all your
accessible phone, PDA and GPS related enquiries visit www.talknav.com

e-mail: - serv...@talknav.com
Phone: - +44  844 999 4199