Hi,
Just wanting to give everyone a heads up, that the new iMacs will not
bootcamp with xp. I have tried, and it refused to do it. An article that has
been posted yesterday suggests that mid 2011 iMacs stopped supporting xp,
and I do wish I knew that before attempting...
I've tried putting in in VM ware, but it is flaky, unstable, and taking
control of the keyboard is iffy at best.
Quite disappointed, and it does look like I might have to bite the bulet and
do windows7
Just thought you'd be interested in this.
Cheers
Naama, who wishes she could broadcast natively from the mac, so that I don't
need windows at all