So, sounds like it simply won't do it any longer.  That really really sucks.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Georges Zaynoun" <humorlessg...@samobile.net>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 7:59 AM
Subject: Re: Bootcamping with windows xp

Same experience here with a 13inch macbook white that I bought in
February 2009, at that time they came with leopard pre-installed and I
had xp pro on it using bootcamp. Sadly I was shocked after upgrading to
the latest os available now and trying to reinstall same xp pro having
removed it a year ago it refused to reboot just copied the installation
files, bootcamp speaks about windows7 now.