Thank you. I'll definitely give it a try, and thanks for the tip. I never would a thought a that, had you not told me.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan" <key...@comcast.net>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 12:55 PM
Subject: Re: Just my thoughts regarding CCC Carbon Copy Cloner

Hello Christopher,
Have fun getting CCC to work for you, I think you'll love it.

Here's a little hint for all us VoiceOver users.

Once you've set up CCC and have entered your password to start what ever process you are using, for example, a complete clone, here's a way to make sure you are able to track what's going on.

After the process has started, just toggle VO off then back on. Then you will be in the actual results window. I've tried using the keyboard to switch to the actual activity window, but for some reason, I cant get it to work.

So again, just toggle VO off and then back on to be where the action is.

Then just VO right or left to examine the different parts of the activity as it's taking place.

In the past, I've used Super Duper and Time MAchine. So I decided to take a really close look at CCC. In my humble opinion, CCC tops them all. Again, just how I see it.

HTH!

Dan