Hello,
No problem at all.
While I know that many people really love Super Duper, that wasn't my
experience.
I had some really funky things go drastically wrong with Super Duper a few
years back and so I shied away from it. Plus I like the completely uncluttered
screen in CCC.
I don't know that this really has anything to do with it or not, but over the
years, I've done a lot within the Unix and Linux environments, as well as
really getting in to the terminal in OS X.
HTH!

Dan