Good morning,

This is perhaps grossly basic, but I'm beginning at ground level to avoid
giving you mis-information. Do you find this behavior persists if you rip the
disc in one track? select all the tracks, go to advanced, and have it rip your
disc that way. Definitely report back with your findings, or feel free to
contact me offlist.

Have a good one, and I hth

Foursquare: IndigoCellist

Twitter: @IndigoCellist