Hi Brandon,
The voices download from within VoiceOver Utility, on the speech tab.  THe way
to do this is to find the default voice popup button and select it, then find
the customize item and select that.  From there, you have a table of checkboxes
which you can click to select individual voices.
Hope this helps,
Zack.