Don't forget that as you have Quick Nav on, you can just turn it off with left
and right to type, or you can interact with down and right and stop interacting
with down and left. As a first attempt at single letter navigation, this is way
ahead of where most others were on their first try, and I'm sure we'll get more
features to make this work better in future, such as the ability to turn it off
in certain situations automatically. I do wish there was a keystroke to turn
single letter navigation on and off but you can't have everything lol!

Cheers
Dave