Hi,

I thought it worth commenting on a couple of the new features in Lion.

Firstly, I haven't seen much coverage of the new support for ARIA Landmarks and
live regions. These additions give us two extra really powerful features on
many newer websites and web apps. Safari seems to support these as well as if
not better than any other implementation now. I've added the keystrokes y and Y
to my single letter keystrokes to navigate landmarks. I chose y as most other
letters are usefully used anyway.

I am also finding that Safari is recovering now from being busy much more
reliably than it used to without having to turn VO on and off, although I'm not
sure it finds its focus in a few situations where it used to when sites update.
Generally this hasn't proved a problem yet though.

Whatever other services there are to do this, I also really like the reading
list in Safari and I can see me ending up with a lot of pages I like to read
and read again being put there. All in all, I haven't found problems in Safari
at all, although I haven't actually used the item finder since the update,
which I do unite often normally.

I'm also trying the Serena voice now and finding her pronunciation more
accurate than Rachel so I think she could stick, though I am getting the weird
pitch change bug from time to time. I think I can live with that for now though.

Cheers
Dave