I'd like to know if the increase of heat and decrease in battery life when
running Lion also effects Standard MacBook users. If so, then I know what I
should look out for. When I was using SL, my battery ran for about 5 or 6 hours
depending on what I was doing. So it'll be interesting tomorrow to see what
happens when I take it off the charger. Mind you, I installed Lion directly on
the hard drive.

Shawn