From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Keith Watson
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 6:27 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: IMPORTANT: To MacBook Pro Lion Users

Sean,

I believe that this will occur with any of the Mac notebooks. I saw an article
about there being an infinite loop associated
with iCal that is causing this issue. Apple is aware of it and I would expect
an update either this week or next. I have no
inside information on this it's just speculation at this point. But it would be
very unlikely that an issue of this magnitude
would not be addressed pretty quickly.

Regards,

Keith Watson
On Jul 24, 2011, at 11:29 PM, Shawn Krasniuk wrote:

> I'd like to know if the increase of heat and decrease in battery life when
> running Lion also effects Standard MacBook
users. If so, then I know what I should look out for. When I was using SL, my
battery ran for about 5 or 6 hours depending on
what I was doing. So it'll be interesting tomorrow to see what happens when I
take it off the charger. Mind you, I installed
Lion directly on the hard drive.