I am not experiencing any problems with moving items on the dock and
hearing feedback.  Are you using option-command and the arrow keys to move the
items?

    As for the Item Chooser in Safari, again, I am not seeing any problems.
You can use the  VoiceOver search command, VO keys-f as well.
   Yes, accessibil...@apple.com is the address to send comments and feedback to
Apple.

Take Care

John Panarese