I really am starting to believe that many issues people are reporting are
system specific.  It's just completely odd to me that folks using virtually the
same kinds of systems and configurations, as well as their methods of
installing Lion are having completely different experiences.  I am not in the
least belittling or minimizing anyone's difficulties, as I certainly can feel
for them.  Since I am having such a good experience in Lion, I only wish that
everyone else could have similar results as I am.  Thus, trying to determine,
in anyway, what factors or circumstances are leading to specific kinds of
problems would be a great help towards solutions.  I just wish I could offer
additional suggestions to cure the Item Chooser issue and the like.

Take Care

John Panarese
jpanar...@gmail.com