Hello Mary,

In Lion Safari reader only speaks each link once, so that bug must have been
fixed.

One small annoyance that persists is that the reader appends "clickable" to
each section of text you read, so when you're going through an article you're
regularly hearing "clickable".

This also happens with some web pages, but with the reader it's constant.

I'm not sure, but I think this was already present in SL?

HTH,
André