Does anyone know how this works with sNow leopard? 10.4 has many difficulties,
and I'm wondering if I need to go back to a prior version, or if 10.4.1 will
fix these issues for me.

Shannon
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me each Thursday from noon until
three for the Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music. Point your
media player to:
http://mojoradio.us/listen
or
www.mintfm.net