Shannon, haven't tested it too much but looks like it is much more
responsive.
Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Shannon Dyer
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 5:59 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iTunes 10.4.1 is out

Does anyone know how this works with sNow leopard? 10.4 has many
difficulties, and I'm wondering if I need to go back to a prior version,
or if 10.4.1 will fix these issues for me.

Shannon
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me each Thursday from noon
until three for the Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In
Music. Point your media player to:
http://mojoradio.us/listen
or
www.mintfm.net

On Aug 22, 2011, at 5:28 PM, Darcy Burnard wrote:

> Apple has just released iTunes 10.4.1.  A lot of the problems with
iTunes in Lion seem to have been fixed with this update.  It feels much
more responsive, first letter navigation is back, and you can move
through the sources list without interacting.