Hi, I would like to add to this. In the Netherlands it is quite common for someone to also be able to get a braille display, I am not sure with system access but, at least imho, nvda is not ideal for braille only users. Voiceover works better in this way. Also, I have only used system access once and it has been a while but dont you need an active internet ocnnection for it to work?
Just some thoughts.
Greetings, Anouk,