Hi Adrienne and all,

Well all I can say is that God takes care of His own!  The piano business is
doing good.  But it also means that i've been away from the list.  So now I'm
playing email catchup!  I know, don't overuse the explanation mark!  Right?
<smiley>

Anyway, I just wish to thank you all for answering my questions.  You guys are
great!  I'm really happy I got a MacBook Pro!  It just works!!!

Johnny
On Sep 4, 2011, at 5:11 AM, Adie wrote:

> Helo
>
> You can also switch it on and off via VO HH, the commands help menu
> under general commands.
>
> I haven't found that screen curtain affects VO. I keep it switched on
> on my iPhone, but usually only put it on my MBP if I'm in a meeting
> and don't want my neighbour to see what I'm writing:)
>
> Best
>
> Adrienne
>
> On Sep 3, 9:15 pm, Johnny Angel! <beefca...@neo.rr.com> wrote:
>> Hi there fellow Macvisionaries,
>>
>> Would someone please tell me how I can invoke the screen curtain?  But also,
>> does this affect how Vo operates?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Johnny Angel!
>> Student of Happiness