Hi Kawal and Paul,

        thanks for this added info.

        My imported Boot Camp partition seemed to be working ok until I deleted
the real Boot Camp.  now each time I start the virtual machine I get a strange
message that says something like can not connect file
User/ecaron/library/application support/VM Fusion/Vertual machine/BootCamp/
Boot Camp.vvmwarevm//auto Detect as a CD rOM image Can not find the file.
Vertual Device IDE 1 will start disconnected.  I then press OK and things seem
to work all right.  this error message made me concerned so I decided to create
a new virtual machine with my windows 7 disk and instal JAWS directly.  That
went ok until I decided to set up JAWS, still in 40 minute mode.  It seems to
work except it won't hold the check box setting to start at log in.  This makes
me concerned that it won't work correctly.  Plus I need it to come up talking.

So, I have two machines available at the moment.  I only on ant one but I can't
get either one to work correctly.

I really appreciate the tips and information.  Even just knowing someone else
has Lyon working with VM and JAWS is helpful.  I'm close to having this
working!  Perhaps there is just a setting I need to fix in one of the machines.

Tips are greatly appreciated.

eRic Caron