To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 7:48 AM
Subject: Re: downloading & running scripts

Hi,

Here's what you do. Take the script and copy it to Mac HD/library/scripts. The next thing you will want to do is set up a keyboard command to activate the script. Open VO utilities with VO F8 and go to commanders. Select keyboard commander. Now select the add button. You will be placed in an edit field where you type in the letter or number you wish to use to activate the script. press VO right arrow once and you will be on a pop up menu press VO spacebar to open it. arrow down to custom and select and then go to scripts. A file browser will open up and you just arrow to the script you want and press enter. Now pressing option plus the letter or number you chose will activate the script. By default, I believe the right option key is used for the keyboard commander.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296