Hi, :)

No, I'm not sure I'm looking in the right spot at all.  Where is my hd library?

I've found the library and scripts folders in my home folder, and this is where
I put my script.  However, when I go to set up a keyboard commander for it, I
can't find it.  The script shows up under the script menu.

Looks like I need a bit more help.

Thanks all,
Traci