Hello my fellow Mac users.
VMWare has just released VMWare Fusion 4 today. For those that don't know or
who are new to the mac, Fusion lets you run windows on you're Mac without
having to reboot in to a separate OS.
Fusion is $50 until the end of the year but will go up to $80 after that point.
Now for some great news. Fusion works amazingly well with Vo as far as I can
see. There's a couple unlabelled buttons hear and there but these can be
figured out quite easily.
The easiest thing to get stuck on is the Virtual Machine Library but I'll give
steps here on how to best navigate it. When Fusion is opened for the first
time, you will be presented with the Library screen where you will find a
scroll area. Interact with this and you will see some unlabelled buttons. The
number of buttons you will see depends on how many OS's you have running. I had
two, one for windows and one for Ubuntu. In order to see which button is which,
just Press VO down arrow and the VM in focus will be announced. So to recap,
the power button is on top and the name is underneath kind of like you'd find
things in a store where the product is on the shelf and the price is on a
little tag on the front of the shelf.
Hope this helps and feel free to email the list if I can possibly help further.
Matthew Campbell