The new fusion is a 64 Bit coco application which means that it will
supposedly run faster. I'd go to they're web site and check out the
features they outline on the product page.
Personally, I find it runs a little faster. What I did was sign up for
a 30 day trial. I'm going to go and buy it as soon as I get home after
class. It'll be worth the $50 I think but you can't go wrong with a 30
day trial.
Hope this helps.

On 9/14/11, Mika Pyyhkala <pyyhk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What are the main differences and/or benefits that people see with
> this new version 4?
>
> Does it have any enhancements for Lion?
>
> Best,
> Mika
>

> On 9/14/11, Jeff Bishop <j...@jeffbishop.com> wrote:
>> You will be emailed within 30 days with the new license code for version 4
>> if you bought it off of their site. If you bought a boxed version you must
>> call them and discuss I think. 1.877.486.9273

Matthew Campbell