Hi Paul E.
I do not know if you can edit the table. In my case, I have no reason to. It
looks fine. So far, I can't see any problem with it. Are you thinking about
taking out the control characters? If so, I would rather be able to turn them
on and off, but right now I'm just glad I can do it at all. My PacMate display
is starting to give me some trouble, although it's still usable. If it costs
too much money to fix it, I just may need to use my other display on the Mac.
At least I won't have to install Windows just for that now.

Regards,
Gigi