Hi Paul E.
I had this information originally in an, I think an old VersaBraille manual or
maybe the old Braille Lite manual. I do have on my computer a file from BANA
which is called Computer Braille. There are some things in there like dots 456
twice for underline which don't apply to computer displays. However, most of
what's in there applies. When I have some time, I'll edit this file and send it
to you. There probably is a better file found I'll bet in the manuals for
braille displays. You might check yours and see if there is a listing in there
of computer braille code symbols.

Most of the other symbols that you are talking about include control M for
carriage return, control L for page break, control I for tab, and control J for
form feed. You probably won't see, in a braille file, most of the other control
characters.

Regards,
Gigi