  From: Brianna Snyder
  To: MacVisionaries
  Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 12:47 PM
  Subject: Re: Apple Care Protection

  I'd like to know the same thing. What exactly does the AppleCare plan cover?
What will you get discounted for if you get it?

  Brianna

  On Sep 28, 2011, at 3:42 PM, Traci wrote:

    Hi all,

    I'm curious who has the Apple Care Protection plan and if you recommend it?

    I have a $100 gift card for the Apple store, so if I can use toward the
Plan, that'll drop the price to $149.

    I'm kind of feeling like it is worth it.  This is such an expensive
machine, so why not give it some protection for the next 3 years.

    I get the one year limited warranty, so I guess I'm paying for the
editional 2 years.  $75 each year?  Lol, good math?

    I'd still like your input though.  Good idea, or nah, not really necessary?

    Thanks,
    Traci