Chris!

Hooray for you! I am so pleased. Wish I could do the same with mine; but,
can't see well enough and my hands are too spastic to handle/account for all
the little screws at the bottom. Most I can hope for is to get help from a
friend to remove the HD from its 'womb' screeching and screaming; and, to
place it in an external dock which I bought for the purpose and believe it
might work [if not destroyed]. My whole life is on that iMac G4 running
Tiger!

JG