Hi,

So if you need your Mac replaced, how much would you have to pay, since I
assume it wouldn't be free?
What if you need a new battery, how much cheaper is it with the applecare plan,
as opposed to without it?
I'm just wondering how much money this would actually save you, if you get any
major discounts if some part of your computer were to break, like the battery,
or if the whole machine needed replaced.

Thanks,
Brianna