Are any of you aware of a specific twitter hashtag for users of this list? I
know during the live stream done by the mac accessibility  crew, they used one
called VOLive. There are times when using something like this would allow us to
respond pretty fast to each other. I guess there are a few of us who might be a
little colorgul on there but I can take it. If there is one or if you guys want
to come up with one, let me know.

Kev