Hi peoples.
I've got a twitter follower request that I'm trying to accept. When I log in to
the site, go to my profile, and then to the friend requests section, I see an
item labeled as "Accept Clickable." I VO spaced on it but apparently it didn't
go through. How do I accept the request? Do I route the mouse and then VO mouse
click?
If accepting isn't possible, can you do it through one of the other twitter
apps? If so, which one?
Thanks for all the help.
Matthew Campbell.