I totally love listening to Ivan and Kevin.  They just provide the plain truth
good or bad.

No nonsense, just how I like it being british.

Ivan, if you are reading, really happy you have managed to regain some useful
vision.  Hope this does not mean you will no longer be helping us improve VO on
the various Apple devices including Mac.  Also curious to know what your eye
condition is and how your sight was restored.

Cheers

Chris