From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Gavin
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 8:27 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Moving iLife Back To Snow Leopard

Hi Ricardo,

I've just double-checked my Mac's box. There appears to be a disk-sized
sleeve included, but it has no disk in it. Whether this is because I have a
2011 MacBook Pro, or because the DVD's aren't included with Macs in South
Africa, or even because of an error on the part of the company I ordered
this machine from, I do not know.

Regards,

Gavin
On 13 Oct 2011, at 3:13 PM, Ricardo Walker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Didn't an iLife DVD come with your Mac?
>
> Ricardo Walker
> rwalker...@gmail.com
> Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
> www.mobileaccess.org
>
> On Oct 13, 2011, at 8:20 AM, Gavin wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> When downgrading to Snow Leopard, would I be able to take the iLife apps
that came preinstalled with Lion and copy them to Snow Leopard like I can
with any other application? I don't see the point of having to buy iLife all
over again just because I'm reformatting my hard disk.