Hmmm, very interesting, Gigi. I wonder what sort of line count you could set it
to. As for keystrokes, I find that control-tab does work, reasonably or
unreasonably, and I like that method, because it puts me right into the
conversation, and I can VO left and right and listen to the entire text of each
message without interacting. If I use return, I have one message at a time, and
if I use VO-J, I also have one message at a time and I have to stop interacting
with each one. Just a point of personal preference, I guess.

Teresa

"Everything is interesting if you go into it deeply enough."--Richard P. Feynman