Hi Andrew.
Got the same issue on my iPhone I'm using at work.
Solution that worked for me was open settings and then go to store and
check your apple id so there is the one you used when you purchaed the
apps. If not, enter it and then go to appstore and do a check for
uppdates. That solved my issue.
Regards Tony