hello there
thanks for your recommends. I'm learning a lot  from Mike arigo's
podcasts. still I can't use safari aficiently.  I open safari, press
commend  L and write the address.  for example. skype.com. I find and
press mac in order to download skype. when I'm the home page It  can
read  everything. after  clicking a link, it  says few things such as
a link name. I press link list and see all the links there. move one
of them but can't activate that link.  It's kind of a vicious circle.
I couldn't download skype.
and try to listen "acbradio.org. but after first clicking ıt's the
same just reads one link. am I doing something wrong? is there any
adjustment for it?
thanks  in advance.
banu