Hi Scott and others,
The instructions for the iPad version are to tap and hold on the file name.
I've never gotten this to work with VoiceOver enabled as it doesn't recognize
the name as a separate object, so I too could use some enlightenment. Thanks.

Respectfully,
Aser Tolentino, Esq.
(916) 572-2737
agtolent...@gmail.com