Hmm. How does this work for HTML5 video? My understanding that the AV grunt work for the browser was handed off to the QuickTime plugin. I guess I can answer my own question. Loading up an html5 video in youtube played just fine while Flash ones complained that I needed to install the plugin. Nice.

CB