SIRI relies on speech recognition to translate speech to data. kind of like the
days of IBM (spits in bucket... DING) Viavoice.

Bearing in mind that SIRI is new technology, it's got a while to go before
complete stability. There are many instances where people have had issues and
strange functionality with SIRI but on the whole it seems to be doing OK. SIRI
may need to adjust to you.

I'm not a SIRI user (iphone 3-GS DOH!)

all I can say is give things time.

the next ios fix is due soon.

lew

On 28 Nov 2011, at 21:47, Rachel magario wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> anyone having issues with siri? My often say something is wrong and she
> cannot do something at the moment and I should try again later, or she does
> not find people on my contacts I know are there and she is getting the name
> right.
> Any ideas? Could it be a software or hardware issue?
> Thanks for any info.
> Rachel

Mr. L. Alexander.
Free Macs For The Blind.
E-Mail: freemacsfortheb...@mac-access.net
Direct line: 07936 877500

Free Macs For The blind is a charity project supplying older but working apple
macs for blind and visually impaired people throughout the UK FOR FREE!

Do you have an old unwanted mac, any hardware, software, old PC's, etc or a
copy of outspoken 9.2 you would be willing to donate? please get in touch.

Mac Access Dot Net; The British Mac Accessibility Network, we're here to help
anybody disabled with anything Apple!
http://www.mac-access.net