Hi Rachel,

Apple maintains the servers.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Rachel Magario
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 8:26 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: siri

Thank you everyone!
I was thinking that maybe something was wrong with mine, since mine does not
work 99% of the time, and my sister who does not even need siri, hers work
most of the time, even when mine does not work. So I was starting to think
something was not right with mine.
Who is responsible for siri's server, apple or the cell phone provider?
Rachel.

On Nov 29, 2011, at 12:50 AM, Jürgen Fleger wrote:

> Hi,
>
> that hapens from time to time. Yesterday for example Siris servers were
off. That's why there was a gap for several hours.

> All the best
> Jürgen
> Am 29.11.2011 um 03:13 schrieb Kevin Shaw:
>
>> Hi Rachel,
>>
>> SIRI is still in beta mode and there are service outages from time to
time. My phone in Canada goes through the same thing every so often. the
best thing to do is wait a bit for the service to get less congested and try
again. At least, this is the approach I take.

>> Kevin
>>
>> On 2011-11-28, at 4:47 PM, Rachel Magario wrote:
>>
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> anyone having issues with siri? My often say something is wrong and she
cannot do something at the moment and I should try again later, or she does
not find people on my contacts I know are there and she is getting the name
right.