FYI: Skype does have blind VoiceOver beta testers, I was  officially
added as one of them a few days ago, I am plugged into system, betas,
etc.

No, I cannot and will not comment on future betas, things that may be
fixed, broken, etc. However, please post any/all issues you've
experienced, would like to see fixed, or think would be great to have
within this specific thread, and I will do what I can to ensure that
the product managers, engineers, etc. nkow about them.

Kevin