Hello Mark,

This news is good to hear, yet perplexing. I installed Air Dictate on my phone,
along with the software for my Mac earlier today. I found the iPhone app to be
unresponsive with VoiceOver. I couldn't activate the prompt to connect my phone
with the Mac. With VoiceOver off, sighted assistance performed the connection
instantly. Following the connection, I activated VoiceOver again. As I felt
around the screen, it sounded like a keyboard was present, but my borrowed eyes
said there was not a keyboard present. I managed to find the mic button, and
completed one dictation. After that, the mic button was allusive, and when I
managed to come across it, it was unresponsive.
Please share how you found success with this app. I've contacted the dev, and
they opened a ticket. They said perhaps it can be made VO accessible in the
future.

Thanks,

Brett C.