Hi Ricardo,
That was another question I wanted to ask. Why in a world Apple would
stop selling them? I am sure they know the reason. :)
I have to see if I can find them somewhere for a discounted price.
Wouldn't want to pay full only to learn that something new is to come
out in the next few months.
Anyone is willing to sell theirs? :)