This is a great question.  Honestly, I haven't a clue.  They haven't updated or
added a new jam pack in maybe 5 or 6 years.  It could mean they are coming out
with something new or, they are scrapping the entire project.  Besides finding
some retailer who still has some copies, you would have to buy Logic to get all
those loops and instruments.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296