Hello listers,

I recently acquired an Android phone (HTC Desire Z) and want to synchronize it
with my Mac Book's address book and calendar.  Do I need to go through the
cloud, or can I accomplish this through either a USB connection or Bluetooth?

I was advised that for synchronization with Symbian devices, I should use the
synchronization program that was part of Snow Leopard.  This has worked well
with my aging Symbian phone, but will it work with the Desire Z as well?

My best to all with thanks in advance,

Mike