Hey Rose,

Not an issue at all, and please accept my apologies for probably over reacting.
It's just that nowadays, it feels like people are "policing" each other too
much. People seem to hear illegal in anything and everything…
You may remember it from a post made not long ago, where someone was
complaining about the illegal nature of an advice. Nothing in the suggestion
was pointing to an illegal route.

I hope nobody is constantly sitting on springers, waiting to catch illegal
vibes out of mailing lists… Man that must hurt. :)

All the best to you and thanks for taking the time to reply to my post.