Dear listers,

In two months, I will be visiting my family in the U.S.  While there, I will be
doing a demonstration of access technology for blind people.  While it won't be
difficult to demo screen reader techniques on a Mac, I am still not sure how to
demo VO on an iPhone.  Most of the people in my audience will be sighted, and
they will want to see what is going on on the screen while I work with the
unit.  Does anyone have any ideas on how I might be able to project the image
of the iPhone screen onto a large wall screen so that people could see what was
happening on the phone as I used it?

Many thanks,

Mike