Hi Garth,
todo list is a great app for the Mac. It works very well with VO and is fully
accessible. I just downloaded it last week to keep track of the 5 grad level
classes I am taking. I found it is very easy to use. If you can see then you
can change the background and font. I can't so I really don't bother with this
option but I have to say it does a great job in helping me keep track of what
is done and what needs done and even has reminders which can be set. I think it
was like 1.99 or something but it might have been cheaper.
HTH

Becky and C