Hi Becky

This is great to hear. I will be buying it. On the price, you said you thought
it was $1.99 but maybe it was cheaper. I just want to confirm that we are
speaking of the same app. On the Mac store I see an app called ToDo List for
$0.99 There is another app which is just called ToDo and this one is $15.99 and
is the one I am talking about and is by Appigo.

I have tried the one I think you are talking about, ToDo List. I couldn't find
a way of setting a reoccurring reminder. Have you found a way? This is probably
not a big deal for most people but a must for the way I wish to use the app.

Thanks
Garth